Hot Stamping is a printing process in which a heated die and foil are used to apply an image to a surface. Many of our products are able to be hot stamped with either a gloss or metallic foil. (Paper & Plastic Bags, Apparel & Gift Boxes, Jewelry Boxes, Labels and Ribbon)
See our Custom Paper Bag Pricing / Quote Form
for specific pricing and printing options for each bag style.
Feel free to contact our on staff artist for any artwork concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-822-5600.
* Broad and large coverages should be avoided as it may cause imperfections in foil coverage.
* Fine lines and large areas with reverse outs do not usually print well
* Art must be at least 1/2" below bag handle, and 1" above bottom and from sides.
* Art should be submitted in a vector format with fonts outlined or supplied
* Proof will be submitted for a final approval
* Custom colors are available, but are subject to a $150 charge